Besides the detailed information compilations and assessments, the TFORD has also made the following presentations or provided summary insights:
- (Updated Sep 2021) Study Report 3: Retrospective Assessment of Treatments of Hospitalized Covid-19 Patients. (Ghooi Ravindra, Lele Chitra, Motwani Madhur, Dixit Santosh, Premnath Venugopalan, Salvi Sundeep, Bhat Shreepad, Chaudhari Piyush, D’Costa Pradeep, Jahagirdar Ashwini, Mane Abhay, Padbidri Vikram, Pande Chetan, Shukla Urvi. Retrospective Assessment of Treatments of Hospitalized Covid-19 Patients. medRxiv 2021.04.20.21255792; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.04.20.21255792) NEW NEW!!
- (Updated Sep 2021) Study Report 2: A Systematic Evaluation of Risks and Mitigation Strategies for Convalescent Plasma Therapy for COVID-19 (Khandekar , Guljit Chaudhuri , Shilpa Jindani , Narendra Chirmule , Brinda Kakkar , Raman Govindrajan , Smita Kale , V. Premnath, Ranganayaki Nagaraj. A Systematic Evaluation of Risks and Mitigation Strategies for Convalescent Plasma Therapy for COVID-19. February 3, 2021; Biopharm International. https://www.biopharminternational.com/view/a-systematic-evaluation-of-risks-and-mitigation-strategies-for-convalescent-plasma-therapy-for-covid-19 ) NEW NEW!!
- (Updated Sep 2021) Study Report 1: Indian Interventional trials for COVID-19 drugs: Insights and Learnings. ( Arati Nikhil Ranade, Kirtee Wani, Premnath Venugopalan, Chitra Lele, Smita Sandeep Kale. Indian Interventional trials for COVID-19 drugs: Insights and Learnings. medRxiv 2021.05.16.21257299; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.05.16.21257299 ) NEW NEW!!
- (30 Nov 2020) Clinical Trials Update: Outcomes from Interventional Studies for Key Drugs Studied by TFORD (30 Nov 2020)
- (1 Sep 2020) Clinical Trials Update: Outcomes from Interventional Studies for Key Drugs Studied by TFORD
- (30 June 2020) Presentation to the VTF (also made to CSIR-CSG on 1 July 2020)
- (1 June 2020) Event: Online Session on COVID-19 Drug Candidates: Understanding Patent Landscapes and Navigating Patent Barriers | Video on Facebook Live
- (15 May 2020) Update and interim review | Media Coverage
- (13 May 2020) Shortlist of drug candidates provided for consideration
Please note: Comments/suggestions in these presentation do not reflect the official position of the Government of India. The comments reflect the compilation of insights and recommendations of the members of the TFORD. The Government may from time to time invite opinions and views of the TFORD; such an invitation does not represent an endorsement of the views.