Indian industry contributing to COVID19 Candidate Drugs
- We are tracking Indian Industry who can contribute to manufacturing, marketing and distribution of the drug candidates that the TFORD has been studying for potential.
- See our Spreadsheet Database of Key Indian Pharma/ Biopharma Players NEW!! NEW!!
- See our Spreadsheet Database of Key Indian Herbal Products Players NEW!! NEW!!
- Disclaimer: Any information presented here should not be treated as a recommendation of a product. This is merely information that is being compiled from publicly available sources in order to assist/support in decision making.
DRUGS > Highlights
- 29 drug candidates studied by TFORD to date
- 21 out of 29 have existing Indian suppliers; Some others have upcoming potential suppliers.
Summary: India is strongly positioned to respond to the COVID19 related requirements (if any) of repurposed drugs both for India’s needs and the World’s!
HERBS > HIGHLIGHTS
- 9 medicinal herb candidates studied by TFORD
- 9 out of 9 have Indian suppliers
Summary: If herbs are found to be effective for COVID19 prophylaxis or treatment, Indian companies are positioned strongly to contribute to National and Global needs.